Plaza de la
Puerta del Sol, 10
+ 34 644 640 275
Likewise, the Web page will be able to learn all the services requested by users, thereby making it possible to facilitate and offer adequate information according to the tastes and preferences of each user.
What types of cookies exist? Cookies, depending on how long they remain, can be divided into the following:
- Session cookies: They expire when a user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: They expire according to when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that a user remains identified in the Services) or when they are deleted manually.
In addition, depending on the objective, of a cookie, they can be classified as follows:
Performance cookies: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools that are included in a service so that you don´t have to re-configure that service every time you visit. As an example, these types of cookies would include the following:
- Volume adjustments of video and sound playback.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used to verify the country you are in when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous, and it is only used to help orient the content towards your location.
Registration cookies: Registration cookies are generated once a user has registered or has subsequently opened their session, and they are used to identify a user in services, with the following objectives:
- Keeping the user identified such that, if they close a service, their browser, or their computer and then they enter that service again at another time or another day, they will continue to be identified, thereby facilitating their browsing without having to identify themselves again. This functionality can be deleted if the user clicks on the close session functionality, such that this cookie is eliminated, and the next time the user enters the service, they will have to initiate the session to be identified.
- Checking if the user is authorised to access certain services, for example to participate in a contest.
Analytical cookies: Whenever a user visits a service, a tool of an external provider generates an analytical cookie on the user´s computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve during the next visits to the Services of the Web page to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives sought are the following:
- Allowing the anonymous identification of browsers through the cookie (which identifies browsers and devices, not people), and therefore providing an approximate count of the number of visitors and their tendency over time.
- Anonymously identifying the most visited content and therefore the most attractive content for users.
- Knowing if the user who is accessing is new or is a returning visitor.
- Important: Unless a user decides to register in a service of the Web page, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify the user. Said cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimise a user’s experience at the site.This type of cookie allows expanding the information of the ads shown to each anonymous user in the Web page´s Services. Among other points, they store the viewing duration or frequency of advertising positions, the interaction with the same, or the browsing patterns and/or behaviours of users, given that they help to shape a profile of advertising interest. Thus, they allow offering advertising that is related to the user´s interests.
Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the Web page in its Services, the Web page provides advertisers with the option to serve announcements through third parties (AdServers). Thus, these third parties can store cookies sent from the Web page´s Services and originating from the browsers of users, as well as access the data that are stored in them.
What cookies do we use? The cookies that we use on this Web page are the following:
Third-party: These cookies are sent to the terminal equipment of a user from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Analysis cookies (Google Analytics):
They allow tracking and analysing user behaviour for the purpose of introducing improvements according to the use that users make of the Web page and of the services. As Google points out, Google Analytics is a free website analysis tool of Google, which mainly allows the owners of websites to learn how users are interacting with their websites. Likewise, cookies are enabled in the domain of the site where you are located, and a set of cookies called "__utma" and "__utmz" are used to compile information anonymously and to prepare reports on website trends without identifying individual users.
List of cookies:
How are cookies disabled? Normally it is possible to stop accepting cookies from the browser or stop accepting the cookies of a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow changing the settings of cookies. These adjustments are normally located in the "options" or "preferences" of your browser´s menu. You can also configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free complements to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when an email is opened.
The Web page offers guidance for users on the steps to take for accessing the settings menu of cookies and, if applicable, for configuring the private browsing of each one of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer:
Tools - > Internet options - > Privacy - > Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser´s Help menu.
Tools - > Options - > Privacy - > History - > Use custom settings.
Tools - > Show advanced options - > Privacy - > Content settings.
Preferences - > Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser´s Help menu.
Can changes be made to the Cookies Policy? This Cookies Policy of the Web page may be modified according to legislative or regulatory requirements or for the purpose of adopting the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Users are therefore advised to visit it periodically.
Whenever significant changes may be made to this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through the Web page or via an email to registered users.